I’m working on a project and trying to put together a list of all of the legitimate ways to make money online for entrepreneurs/home based businesses.
Here is the initial list I came up with:
1. Information Marketing – eBooks, Teleseminars, webinars
2. Affiliate Marketing – ClickBank, Click2Sell, Amazon, etc
3. Auction sales – Ebay and Amazon
4. Print on Demand / Mass customization – CafePress, Zazzle
5. Handmade items – Etsy
6. Virtual Assistant
7. Freelance Services (Designer, programmer, web development, etc) – eLance.com
8. Freelance Writer
10. Subject matter expert – Ether, LivePerson, JustAnswer
I know I’m missing a bunch, but not sure what. Can you please help me out? Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated!
(Please use the “Comments” below to add your two cents. Thanks again!)