The digital world is turning the public relations industry on its head. New tools, new media and new strategies enable companies and PR professionals to disseminate content with a speed and breadth never before seen.
If you run a business which could use a boost in the ol’ PR department, my newest article in Electronic Retailer magazine might give you some information, insight, and tools you can use to increase your visibility. And lets face it, with times like they are, your company can probably use all the help it can get, right?
Topics covered in the article include:
- PR is now “one on one”
- PR moves faster than ever
- Social media is changing PR
- Case study: using Facebook to create PR buzz
- Press releases are no longer just for reaching journalists
- PR goes self service
- What’s on the horizon for PR?
- Change–at a cost?