Today I was quoted by “The Salary Reporter” on PayScale.com for an article on their blog entitled “7 Tips For Boosting Your Career Through Online Social Networks”.
The seven tips they recommend are as follows:
1. Join online social networks
2. Establish goals and a strategy for online social networks
3. Think through your personal and professional identities
4. Develop and update your online profile
5. Make connections on online social networks
6. Join groups inside online social networks; ask and answer questions
7. Explore the Jobs tab on LinkedIn
Click HERE to read the full article, and to get a complete explanation the 7 tips.
If you are really serious about using Social Networks to boost your career or to market your business, CLICK HERE for my On Demand webinar “Social Networking Success”