If you read this blog, you know I am an entrepreneur with multiple companies in the areas of consulting, Virtual Learning, E-Commerce, and Television.
With all that going on, I need an assistant.
I’m looking for a detail-oriented individual to help me grow these businesses. This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week) working in my home office located in Northern Miami County, KS.
I offer a competitive salary, very flexible schedule and ability to work from your home some of the time.
In return, I need a person with integrity, commitment, and the ability to follow through with something until it is complete.
You will be helping me stay organized as I grow a couple of new companies. I’m a bit of a slob, so I need a neat-freak to keep me organized!
Obviously, the ability to multi-task effectively will be very important.
What kind of boss am I? Check out what one of my past employees had to say:
“Marty is an excellent supervisor who is easy to get along with. He also listens and is always open to ideas and suggestions that anyone may have. His knowledge and experience in the business constantly amazes and inspires me, and he is simply the best boss I have ever had.” – Lee Whitworth
You can check out my LinkedIn profile if you want to know more about me.
Interested so far?
Here are some of the duties you’ll be handling:
- Communication with multiple clients via telephone and email
- Use of internal project management software to track progress of tasks and deadlines
- Communication and coordination with outside vendors to complete projects and tasks
- Filing and organizing documents
- Light bookkeeping and data entry
- Marketing projects such as direct mailings, promotional activities, etc.
- Compile status reports on a regular basis and present to clients via telephone
Do you possess, or have a burning desire to learn, most (if not all) of these skills?
- Positive attitude
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Absolute integrity
- Strong customer service skills and attitude
- Computer skills, including Excel, Word, Email, etc.
- Internet or e-commerce experience
- Direct marketing or advertising experience, either offline or online
- Desire to grow
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible schedule
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation is competitive, and commensurate with experience and ATTITUDE.
…Do I still have your attention?
Please follow these instructions carefully. Applications not following these instructions will NOT be considered:
Send an email to marty ‘at’ fawnkey.com containing the following:
–> Subject line must say RESUME
–> Body of email must include:
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
All information MUST be contained in the body of the email. Attachments will NOT be opened or accepted.