Leave it to me to find an inspirational message in National Geographic-like amateur video!
The video below is one of the most amazing things you’ll ever see.
In it, a pride of lions attacks a herd of cape buffalo. They manage to get a baby buffalo down. Just when you think it’s all over, watch what happens. Amazing…
After watching this, I realize a few things that are applicable to life and business. Here is what I take from it:
From the baby buffalo:
- There is always hope. I thought the baby buffalo was a goner, but he might just make it
- Keep your friends and family close. You just never know when you’re going to need them
From the lions:
- Don’t rest on your laurels. From the lions perspective, they thought they had lunch made in the shade. They shouldn’t have been so sure of themselves
From the buffalo herd:
- Take care of the ones you love, especially the young ones
- If you can get the support of your friends and family, you can accomplish just about anything, including taking on a pride of lions
There is a new TV show premiering tonight (August 7, 2007) on ABC called i-Caught
According to the program description it is “A series about the proliferation of video images and the effects on people pictured in them.”
One of the videos they will be focusing on is the one I’ve had posted here, which I’ve now learned is being called “The Battle at Kruger”.
This has been a very popular posting on my blog, and I’ll be interested to hear more about how it came about.