OK, maybe not famous, but perhaps you could use a little free PR?
Would you like to be featured in a nationally distributed magazine reaching tens of thousands of high level marketing professionals?
The magazine is called “Electronic Retailer”, and has a subscriber base of over 18,000 readers each month, reaching “C” level marketing executives and top-level decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, Big Box retailers such as Best Buy and Wal Mart, as well as television network and cable network executives from around the world.
In addition to the regular print circulation, the articles are featured on their website, and thousands of bonus issues are distributed at key tradeshows and conferences.
I’m a regular contributor to this magazine, and I’m currently working on a special article for the July 2007 edition. Thousands of copies of this issue will be handed out at eTail 2007 internet marketing conference in Washington, DC, in addition to the regular subscriber distribution.
The article is called “30 in 30: Thirty top marketers provide thirty ideas you can execute in under 30 minutes to improve your website traffic, conversion and profits!”
Your opportunity: Provide me a tip, in 50 words or less, which meets the promise of the title above. In exchange, you’ll have your name, company name, and website listed in the magazine!
- The tip must be something which can be done in 30 minutes or less
- The audience is primarily medium to large companies with large “e-commerce” web sites
- Submissions over 50 words will not be considered
- You may submit as many tips as you would like
- Your website must be a main URL only. No slashes or domain extensions.
- Not every tip will be used. The final decision for inclusion is up to the author and the magazine Editor-in-Chief.
- The deadline to submit your tips to me is April 13th, 2007.
- Submissions should be sent to marty at fawnkey dot com
- The subject line of the email to me should read “30 in 30”
For point of reference, you can see a few of my other articles for this magazine here:
Thanks and good luck!